"Udep Beusaree Mate Beusadjan Sikrek Gafan Saboh Keureunda" (Hidup Bersama, mati bersama dengan selembar kain kafan dalam satu keranda. Achehnese

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The last 45 Minutes

Last Night I just read a True story based Short Story. the title is The Last 45 minutes. it was wrote by Eci. U know, when I read it, my heart was shaking. i feel so sad and I wasn't realize when my tears dropped.
An article with Tsunami disaster background is always become a sad story. Eci, i' didn't knew that u are once of the Tsunami victims. u covered it by your smile. I could understand if you had trauma in making new realationship. but I hope, your American Achehnese could heals your trauma.
Keep Struggle for Acheh and keep writing, I will publish your short story if you want.
Never Give Up The Fight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home